Rolfing – Advanced Health Ireland
Advanced Health Ireland is run by Barry O’Brien and his wife Helen O’Brien.
Barrry is a qualified and experienced Rolfer and Helen is qualified and experienced Nutritional Therapist.
What is Rolfing?
Rolfing or Structural Integration was created by Dr. Ida P. Rolf, and deals with Postural Re-alignment, Movement and Balance in people’s bodies. She believed that most physical problems and pain comes from chronically tight or stiffened muscles and connective tissue, related to a person’s posture. With this in mind, she created a series of 10 sessions of deep connective tissue massage and stretching to systematically re-align people’s posture. When their bodies become straighter and more erect, pain disappears, and they feel better. It could be considered as“Engineering For The Body”.
Benefits of Rolfing
The benefits can include:
- Total alleviation or a substantial decrease in pain levels
- Increased flexibility and joint mobility in areas such as hips, neck, back and shoulders
- Better posture, balance, co-ordination, movement and freedom
- Major release of tension and anxiety
- Sports performance improvement
- Ability to handle emotional and psychological problems improves
- It is considered to take 10 to 15 years off your “Biological Clock”
What is Nutritional therapy?
Nutritional therapy is a natural therapy that works in harmony with the body’s own healing power to resolve health conditions. At Advanced Health we welcome you in a warm, personal environment expert nutritionist to discuss your health issues and tailor your nutrition and lifestyle programme to put you back on the right path to better health.
Advanced Health Ireland
Poll na Clough,
Tel: (091) 555025